[BlueOnyx:03903] Re: Any howto for installing spamassassin/clamav/milter on BlueOnyx?

Phil Hamer phil at magma-group.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 16:41:43 -05 2010

Hi.

I found all my note pad notes for Spamassassin, Pyzor, Razor, Dcc, Spammass
Milter, ClamAv and ClamAV Milter and joined them into one big file.

If my server crashed this is all I would have to remember how to load it all
back up again so it won't be hard to work out.
I do have a copy of all the various configuration files for each to speed up
a restore.

I put the notes on my server at work here
http://www.magma-group.co.uk/flamer/Install_Notes.txt So feel free to use
them.

It's not all my work most of it comes from various sites all over the web. I
just tried to record as much as I could when I ran the commands.

Enjoy.