[BlueOnyx:03913] Re: Automated Reply from Meszaros, Gary <gmeszaros at goci.com>

Steve Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Tue Mar 9 10:51:15 -05 2010

To whoever at GOCI.com can fix this,

Please instruct your staff how to configure out of office replies, and
use them in a manner that prevents them from repeatedly spamming
several hundred people on mailing lists. Its a pain in the A** and is
a waste of everyone's time, and it makes you look like a muppet.

Cheers.

Love and kisses.

Steve

On 9 Mar 2010, at 15:26, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Meszaros at bluequartz3.urdirect.net