[BlueOnyx:03927] Re: Email user alias problem

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Wed Mar 10 22:49:24 -05 2010

Chris,

Have you captured the mail log for when you try to send to the alias? I
usually get good hints there.

One thing I have seen on occasion when I setup an alias and it does not work
it appears that sendmail did not restart. I have to go and...

/etc/init.d/sendmail stop
Killall sendmail
/etc/init.d/sendmail start

Then things were cleared up. I expect you might have done this already, but
it's what comes to mind for me. Hope it helps.

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie