[BlueOnyx:03950] BlueOnyx CMS crazy idea

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Thu Mar 11 11:50:40 -05 2010

Hi everyone,

I've had a crazy idea!

We run a custom CMS system here called Webalistic for lightweight websites.

I am thinking that we could port this to work in BlueOnxy and release it as
open source. It's quite a well features system and very popular with
non-technical users, and we currently offer it as a SAAS only. What I'm
thinking of is an open source version for webmasters to use on their BO
servers.

So what do you think - I have a meeting on Monday with the powers and some
feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Negatives are as welcome as positives - I just don't want to spend hours in
the cave coding something if no-one is interested :)

All the best

Jeffrey