[BlueOnyx:03952] Re: Memory Limit

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Thu Mar 11 12:03:57 -05 2010

I would 'yum remove' all non-PAE kernels, that way yum won't stick a non-PAE
kernel on the box at update time and then have you running around trying to
figure out where all the memory went again.  If there is nothing but PAE
kernels installed, yum will not clutter up the box with non-PAE ones.

Then check the grub.conf to see if the default configured kernel is the one
you wanted to use.