[BlueOnyx:03969] Re: Memory Limit

Rodrigo Ordonez Licona rodrigo at xnet.mx
Thu Mar 11 14:36:23 -05 2010

Hi ,

If you have doubt, whether you are using all the cores of your processsors,

Run the top Command and once your run , type the number 1

On the top of the screen you should see the CPU usage for each of the cores
that are being used in your system.

I Am using smp kernel for a twin quad core Xeon cpus, and shows 8 cpus from
0-7, the system has 6 gigabytes of ram, and they are all reported there with
the top command.

HTH

Rodrigo O
Xnet