[BlueOnyx:03986] Re: BlueOnyx CMS crazy idea

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Fri Mar 12 03:59:10 -05 2010

I didn't put the web address up originally as I didn't want people to think
that I was shilling.

You can sign up for a guest account on www.webalistic.net We don't take
credit card details as the trial is genuinely free.

Please remember that this isn't designed for systems people, more for
people with basic usage experience.

Regards

Jeffrey