[BlueOnyx:04010] Re: Can't get past intro.html

Scott Thomas chemikalguy at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 11:05:03 -05 2010

Is there a log that I can check somewhere? I see, for a split second, a file called loginhandler.php right before it kicks me back. Could it be a problem with the security check? Also, could it be a java problem? I tried to go to port 8080 and log into Tomcat, but it hangs on the 'js_security_check' and won't let me into the management interface. I set the password by editing the .xml file for Tomcat users, so I know that's right.

Scott

Message: 7