[BlueOnyx:04058] NTP etc

bluequartz at ozin.com bluequartz at ozin.com
Thu Mar 18 16:27:06 -05 2010

I've just logged in to one of my servers to find that the time is 14 mins out. Going to System Settings/time and clicking save gives me the correct time.

I assume that submitting This page obviously restarts one of the services and thus gets and resets the time.

I also assume that there is a cron job or similar that is supposed to be doing the same?

So how do I check it is working and if it is, where do I reduce its schedule so as to cause it to update more often?

Many thanks is advance

Jason