[BlueOnyx:04066] BlueQuartz Issues any suggestion?

Muta Wakilu wakilu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 17:40:00 -05 2010

Hi All
Sorry to bother you , I have a question regarding BQ, even though this is a
BO list.
I have a BQ box running over 6yrs, the last time I added a user was about 2
weeks ago,
during this period, I had my awstats, not showing up data, after removing
awstats and installing, I did a yum update, during same operation, I found
my /boot  partition getting 93% full.
I removed some of the old kernels, and did yum again.Please wait for the
changes to complete.
Now my headache is if I want to add a user, my BQ keeps running with "Please
wait for the changes to complete" but it never completes.
I have delved in another step to change my password to flat file as shown at
"http://www.compassnetworks.com.au" [Convert your system back to flat passwd
files]
However, after all these done, am still unable to add a user, any
suggestions?

Muta