[BlueOnyx:04163] Re: CMU Migrate from BlueOnyx to BlueQuartz

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Mar 31 12:55:24 -05 2010

Lucas Peyatt wrote:
> I am trying to migrate several sites from a BX machine to a BQ machine, I have installed the BX CMU
> package and I am getting a "Cannot adjust to this platform" error.
>
> here is the excerpt from cmu.log
>
> INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport called
> INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport started on Wed Mar 31 02:30:33 2010
> INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport running version: 2.81
> INFO: Session ID is 3503
> INFO: Modified files will be renamed filename.3503
> INFO: /usr/sbin/cmuImport running in directory: /home/restore
> INFO: Adjustment : Platform = 5106R build = 5100R
> INFO: AdjustCommand = /usr/cmu/scripts/5160Radjust.pl
> INFO: AdjustCommand = /usr/cmu/scripts/5161Radjust.pl
> ERROR: Cannot adjust to this platform
>
> here is the rpm query for cmu
>
> [root at yoda cmu]# rpm -qa | grep cmu
> 5100R-cmu-2.81-0BX01.centos4
> blueonyx-cmu-repo-2.80-BX01
>
> both the BX and BQ machines have all latest updates installed.

Just so that I'm sure I understand, you are going from a BlueOnyx
machine and taking a site to an older BlueQuartz system?  There have
been problems with CMU out from a BlueOnyx system to BlueQuartz since
BlueQuartz didn't have the support.

For safety, make sure you have done a YUM update on both systems somce
at one point there was a known issue, but that has since been addressed
by an update (about a month ago IIRC).
--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services