[BlueOnyx:05391] Re: z-push and Palm Pro

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Tue Sep 14 05:39:49 -05 2010

Hi Scott,

As far as my experience goes you don't seem to be able to connect to
z-push without specifying a port number, so it seems that you're going to
have trouble with the Palm.

Regards

Jeffrey

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 19:13:55 -0600, Scott  wrote: Does z-push work with a
Palm Pro? I've tried changing the Exchange server address to
"myserver.com:444 [1]" or "myserver.com:81 [2]" with SSL however the phone
automatically removes the :444 and :81 parts.

Also I've noticed that our OWA at work requires us to use the URL of
https://mail.mywork.com/owa/ [3] however all but the mail.mywork.com [4]
part is striped off by the phone.

Any ideas?

Thanks,