[BlueOnyx:05395] Re: z-push and Palm Pro

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 13:21:14 -05 2010

No - I have already been down this road.
Doesn't solve the 'droid problem.

Colin

On 14/09/2010 16:25, "jeffrey at px2co.net" <jeffrey at px2co.net> wrote:

Hi Scott,

You may have just solved a number of peoples problem with their 'Droid phone software and z-push.

I get the general idea, but could I ask you to be a bit more specific about what exactly you did?

Many thanks

Jeffrey