[BlueOnyx:05424] Re: Roundcube webmail

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Sat Sep 18 11:21:58 -05 2010

Hi Jeffrey

Hi Jeffrey,

> Does anyone know if there is a plan to update the Roundcube which comes
> with BO from Solarspeed. The latest version supports plugins which alows
> you to add calendar and other groupware bits and bobs.

Actually it would have been better if you had emailed me that question. But
yes, I'm working on an updated RoundCube package as time permits.

--

I use Michael's roundcube package and updating it to the latest is just a matter of copying the new version into the folder.
Well, that is what I did and it worked fine although Michael may say that was a bit rash! :)

Colin