[BlueOnyx:05464] Re: Dealing with /admin URL 'hijacking

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Sat Sep 25 09:56:37 -05 2010

I agree on your first point that some obscurity of the login url is helpful,
but having said that, my stance came from the viewpoint that the all CMS are
generally less secure than the BlueOnyx authentication mechanism, especially
if one keeps their passwords rather complex and change them frequently.

Regards,

Abdul Rashid