[BlueOnyx:05480] app cwispy

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Mon Sep 27 17:35:52 -05 2010

a cliet wrote;

With the PHP upgrade (5.3.3( & everything…  I’ve got an app (cwispy)
that was running on the old server… but doesn’t run here.  It fails
on the system are in site directories – nothing in /usr/lib/php
or /usr/share/pear.

I tried doing a pear list and it crashed with the following:

[root at ns2 cwispy2]# pear list

Warning: require_once(PEAR.php): failed to open stream: Operation not
permitted in pearcmd.php on line 63

PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required
'PEAR.php' (include_path='/usr/share/pear')
in /usr/share/pear/pearcmd.php on line 63

Gerald