[BlueOnyx:06856] Re: Disable Strong Passwords

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Apr 1 09:17:53 -05 2011

Samuel Lentz wrote:
> I have done is once before but have forgotten how.
>
> Dose anyone know the location of the file that needs to be edited to
> disable strong passwords for users?

Just set everything to "password".  That ought to fix it.  :0

Honestly, the strong password requirement has been one of the best
implementations on the BlueOnyx project yet.  I know it frustrates the
lazy, but it also helps to prevent them from allowing the box to get
compromised.

Before you keep digging on the how-to, you really need to evaluate -
again - do you REALLY want to (because the only responsible answer is
that no, you do not.)

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services