[BlueOnyx:06858] Re: Disable Strong Passwords

Lew Berry LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net
Fri Apr 1 09:51:03 -05 2011

Ditto!

Ever seen what happens when someone puts up sales at dom.x with a password
of sales?

Trust me it ain't pretty!

Lew Berry, MCSE, MCT, CSSA
LCB Consulting Inc.
Systems Engineer
450-106 State Road 13 N, #205
St Johns FL, 32259
LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net
(904) 482-1405
(904) 322-5049 fax
(904) 651-1046 cell

****** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ******
NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message from your system. Thank you.
****