[BlueOnyx:06899] Re: MLSD not reporting symbolic links in ftp

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Tue Apr 5 08:40:23 -05 2011

Bump anyone?

MLSD is the new standard(?) for ftp. Clients like FileZilla no longer
support non-MLSD commands like LIST. ProFTP say it's all down to the
server if symbolic links don't show.

So can anyone tell me if they can ftp in to an up-to-date BO box with a
late version of FileZilla and see symbolic links? ie. is it a problem we
all have, or is it just my box?

Regards

Jeffrey