[BlueOnyx:06910] Re: phpMyAdmin disappears

Jeff Keller jeff at datatune.com
Wed Apr 6 16:05:35 -05 2011

Yep.  I've got that problem on a bone-stock fully yum'd Blue Onyx Server.

I can get in just fine using the GUI and system-admin account but users
cannot access phpmyadmin via their v-site login and there's no public
mycompany.com/phpmyadmin login page either.  (And I'm using the same login
credentials for v-site admin and mysql)

JK