[BlueOnyx:06942] Re: No web service after last night's yum and reboot

Jim Matysek matysekj at usms.org
Sat Apr 9 14:13:36 -05 2011

On 4/9/2011 1:06 PM, Rodrigo Ordoñez Licona wrote:
> Sorry my last email was not very good structured,
>
> Here are more detailed steps as we found a third server with the same
> symptoms:

Thanks for the details. Unfortunately, it's not working for me. I did
notice that all 3 VPS's had files in the /etc/httpd/alias directory from
the same date - April 3.  I'm thinking that the certificate database may
be bad on all 3 of the VPS's and my "working" VPS has the same problem
lurking, but it just hasn't shown up yet because it didn't get the
latest yum updates. I don't have any other source of files to try.

-jim