[BlueOnyx:06952] Re: No web service after last night's yum and reboot

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sat Apr 9 19:04:44 -05 2011

Ken - Precision Web Hosting, Inc wrote:
>> Hope this proves helpful if you've been bitten by this bug.
>>
>> --
>> Chris Gebhardt
>>

> For some reason, this method did not work for me.
>
> But Rodrigo's method did work.

<hangs head in shame>
Sorry it didn't work out for you.  I pulled it from the history on the
boxes that I tried it on successfully.   Maybe if there's a next time
I'll have a chance to try it out again and see what I did wrong.

But then, hopefully, I won't get that opportunity.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services