[BlueOnyx:06953] Re: No web service after last night's yum and reboot

Jim Matysek matysekj at usms.org
Sat Apr 9 20:04:10 -05 2011

On 4/9/2011 4:54 PM, Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote:

>> I assume that second-to-last line was a mistake because it just copies
>> the bad files back. I ran everything except that line and now httpd
>> won't start - generates an error "[error] Certificate not found:
>> 'Server-Cert'".  For completeness, I ran all commands including the one
>> that probably shouldn't be there and yes, the same old problem was back.
> Nope, not a mistake.   Try the whole thing and see how it works out.
> Have a bit of faith.  ;)

I finally got them working with your instructions. I had already tried
them once without success, although I have to admit that on my first try
I copied things out of /etc/httpd/alias rather than moving.  Later I
tried them again exactly as written and it didn't work for me. Then I
tried it again and it worked. I'm not asking any questions - just glad
to get things back online.

Thanks to you and Rodrigo for your help. I also tried using Rodrigo's
files without success earlier.

-jim