[BlueOnyx:06972] Re: IMPORTANT: Last nights YUM updates - official fix - UPDATE

Alan Kline alan at snugglebunny.us
Sun Apr 10 20:10:20 -05 2011

I hadn't noticed any problems either, until I decided to go to the GUI
and check my time settings. The GUI wouldn't let me log in, although I
could get to the box through ssh...

...so, I did "yum update" manually. Now I can log in, but the GUI is now
asking me to accept or decline the terms of the license. Can I safely
say "accept"?

ak