[BlueOnyx:06976] Re: IMPORTANT: Last nights YUM updates - official fix - UPDATE

Alan Kline alan at snugglebunny.us
Sun Apr 10 20:29:24 -05 2011

Thanks, Roy...and Mark as well. I did see the previous message about the
wizard, but was a little surprised to see that the problem persisted
after the most recent update. Anyway, I went ahead and went through the
wizard, accepting all of the filled-in details except the time, which
was wrong, and the password, which was blank. All appears well.
(knocking on wood!)

Thanks again!

ak