[BlueOnyx:06983] Re: IMPORTANT: Last nights YUM updates - official fix - UPDATE

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Mon Apr 11 03:42:49 -05 2011

On 11 Apr 2011, at 02:10, Alan Kline wrote:

> I hadn't noticed any problems either, until I decided to go to the GUI
> and check my time settings. The GUI wouldn't let me log in, although I
> could get to the box through ssh...
>
> ...so, I did "yum update" manually. Now I can log in, but the GUI is now
> asking me to accept or decline the terms of the license. Can I safely
> say "accept"?

We just got the web interface kicking us out, log showed

Apr 11 09:35:16 tess cced(smd)[30710]: client 0:[48:21461]: AUTHKEY to user "" failed

Restarting /etc/init.d/cced.init cleared that, but landed me at the wizard/license. Did yum clean all and yum update. Closed the browser, re-opened and logged in again and didn't get a wizard the second time around..