[BlueOnyx:07002] Re: IMPORTANT: Last nights YUM updates - official fix - UPDATE

Adam Lepp a at netqb.com
Mon Apr 11 19:31:56 -05 2011

I used the 3 commands below and it went well. The only problem I had prior to performing these steps was that the GUI kept telling me that my session had expired, even after logging in.

Now that the GUI works, I am seeing these entries (and a whole bunch of similar ones from yesterday morning) in the YUM log:

Apr 11 20:11:53 base-apache-locale-en: ts_done name in te is base-apache-locale-da_DK should be base-apache-locale-en

Apr 11 20:11:52 base-apache-locale-da_DK: ts_done name in te is base-apache-locale-de_DE should be base-apache-locale-da_DK

Apr 11 20:11:52 base-apache-locale-de_DE: ts_done name in te is base-apache-capstone should be base-apache-locale-de_DE

Apr 11 20:11:52 base-apache-capstone: ts_done name in te is base-apache-locale-ja should be base-apache-capstone

Apr 11 20:11:52 base-apache-locale-ja: ts_done name in te is base-apache-glue should be base-apache-locale-ja

Also…the YUM output indicated “Failed:  openssh-clients.i386 0:4.3p2-72.el5”

The openssh update above now appears in available YUM updates.

The server appears to be working fine. Should I be concerned about the YUM log entries, and should I install the ssh by clicking “update system”?

There are also normal-looking entries from the YUM I did recently:

Apr 11 20:11:51 Updated: base-apache-locale-da_DK-1.3.0-0BX12.centos5.noarch

Apr 11 20:11:51 Updated: base-apache-locale-de_DE-1.3.0-0BX12.centos5.noarch

Thanks!