[BlueOnyx:07017] Re: Blueonyx.it maintenance

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Wed Apr 13 05:25:08 -05 2011

Hi Michael,

I've noticed this morning on some BlueOnyx boxes the following error:

yum upgrade
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
YumRepo Warning: Some mirror URLs are not using ftp, http[s] or file.
 Eg. Select DB failed: Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database
'bxdist'/

Checking the file /var/cache/yum/BlueOnyx/mirrorlist.txt I see:

http://updates.blueonyx.it/pub/BlueOnyx/5106R/CentOS5/blueonyx/i386/
http://devel.blueonyx.it/pub/BlueOnyx/5106R/CentOS5/blueonyx/i386/
http://mirror.blueonyx.de/pub/BlueOnyx/5106R/CentOS5/blueonyx/i386/
http://bb-one.blueonyx.it/pub/BlueOnyx/5106R/CentOS5/blueonyx/i386/
http://www.blueonyx.nl/pub/BlueOnyx/5106R/CentOS5/blueonyx/i386/
http://blueonyx.precisionweb.net/BlueOnyx/5106R/CentOS5/blueonyx/i386/
http://ftp.dti.ad.jp/pub/BlueOnyx/5106R/CentOS5/blueonyx/i386/
<b>Warning</b>:  mysql_connect() [<a
href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Access denied
for user 'bxser'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in

Best regards,
Christoph