[BlueOnyx:07022] Package installation

Domain Administrator domains at wetsystems.com
Thu Apr 14 09:31:04 -05 2011

Gents –

Last weekend I restored a BlueOnyx server from backups after an array failure.  I purchased some packages from Solarspeed including Automatic Backup, Spam/AV, PhpMyAdmin, etc.  All packages installed correctly except 5106R-PHP-5.2.17-SOL1AV, which is the PHP 5.2 package required by this version of PhpMyAdmin.  This package was installed last (primarily because I installed PhpMyAdmin as a test when the PHP 5.2 install didn't work.)  The GUI installed hangs at "Initializing... (0%)"  Can someone give me an idea of how to debug this?  I've restarted cced and also the server itself.

Thanks
Bill Thackrey