[BlueOnyx:07186] Auto provisioning

Germano germano at soru.me.uk
Wed Apr 27 06:29:40 -05 2011

Hello,

I had a query which I guess is more aimed at anyone running a web hosting
business rather then development.

When someone places an order, how do you provision the service?

Do you have to manually convert that order into an account? I.e. Setup the
domain and user accounts on the server to get things moving

Or can/has it be/been automated...

The reason I ask is I'm thinking of offering free web space for a community
and kind of want to minimise the interaction between account setup, only
just to approve accounts..

It would for the most part be on all done on the same server, though it
would be cool if it could setup accounts on remote servers too.. (which
would probably be out of the scope of this project)

Regards,

Germano

believed to be clean.