[BlueOnyx:07200] "local during Draining Input" - sendmail not delivering email to mailboxes.

Charles Bowman charlesebowman at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:16:28 -05 2011

I held back until yesterday to update my servers.

I followed the threads; restarted processes and rebooted.

Now I cannot send receive email, I look in the log and get: "local during
Draining Input" 30 seconds after any attempt to relay email into mailboxes.

There is no SpamAssasain and never has been.
-2 Stock servers, with SolarSpeed's PHP upgrade & the Roundcube addition.

Thanks,