[BlueOnyx:07205] Re: Can't delete virtual sites since mailman

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Apr 30 19:03:39 -05 2011

Hi Jeff,

> Well, even though I'm not running lists, I thought I would be the perfect
> test bed for the beta MailMan update...
>
> I have a virtual host I want to delete from my server... Won't do it. GUI
> informs Site removal failed.
>
> box1 cced(smd)[16426]: client 5:handlers/base/sitestats/log_account.pl:
> DESTROY succeeded Apr 30 14:04:43 box1 cced(smd)[16426]: -- handler
> returned 9

Thank you very much, Jeff! That's a nice catch. I just checked the code and I
could replicate the problem. I just released updated base-mailman RPMs to the
"testing" YUM repository which take care of this.

Please run another "yum clean all; yum update" with the "testing" YUM
repository enabled and then you should be able to delete sites again.

Many thanks again! Much appreciated.