[BlueOnyx:07941] Re: Incremental backups

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Mon Aug 1 16:12:33 -05 2011

I don't trust my clients enough to just back them up once a week, some of
them are capable of making a mistake every day. :-)

I'll plod along with what I have, although I am thinking of modifying
RaqBackup.sh to allow me to keep more than one day ON THE SERVER and have
just the two days on remote FTP.  A recent mod someone suggested allowed to
save five days to the remote FTP and that's a bit much on the remote storage
site.

I do like SolarSpeed and Compass Networks backup solutions that allow the
site admins to perform their own backups in the GUI.  That's pretty nice.