[BlueOnyx:07990] Re: email error messages

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Aug 4 15:36:43 -05 2011

Hi Mark,

> procmail: Quota exceeded while writing
> "/home/.sites/95/site29/.users/76/prop_info/mbox"
> To me that gives away too much information which includes the email account
> username.

I haven't looked into this yet, but I believe that cannot be changed without
messing with Procmail internals. Like fixing the Procmail sources and doing a
recompile.

A simpler work around could be to reconfigure Sendmail not to deliver NDA's.
In which case the sender wouldn't receive a notification that his email
couldn't be delivered. For this reason or others.