[BlueOnyx:08020] Re: Admin GUI via IPAD

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Sat Aug 6 03:52:55 -05 2011

Steph and all,

I have been using Droid phones and tablets for admin for well over a year
now.

You are quite right that the problem is with the Javascript - there is a
very easy workaround (so easy I'd forgotten that I do it!).

Very simply, what I do is:

With the browser open select menu/more/settings and turn off javascript.

Go to the BO admin and enter the username and password but don't log in.

Back to menu/more/settings and turn javascript back on.

Click login and presto you are working in the Admin gui.

I really ought to have a look at the Javascript on the admin home page to
see why this happens, but it seems to be pretty much across all the devices
and Droid versions I have tried. Maybe it's the same on the iPad too?

Have fun.

Jeffrey

On Fri, 5 Aug 2011 19:31:36 -0400, "Stephanie Sullivan" <ses at aviaweb.com>