[BlueOnyx:08053] Re: .htaccess

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 10 10:40:32 -05 2011

If server management > network services > web > AllowOverride > (says) All
shouldn't /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf say ALL ?? I saved the web settings in
the gui then checked httpd.conf but still shows None. Do I have the right file?

#
# AllowOverride controls what directives may be placed in .htaccess files.
# It can be "All", "None", or any combination of the keywords:
#   Options FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
#
     AllowOverride None