[BlueOnyx:08082] Re: New SL-6.1 ISO image

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Thu Aug 11 21:45:19 -05 2011

Lots of work! Well done.

With respect to the startup network settings - I happen to find the dhcp a
good thing. It lets me do the initial setup in my office more easily - do
those up-front yum updates.

If dhcp fails does the network dialog come up? If so I'd definitely say keep
dhcp in future iso's. Even if not, then probably keep it.

Just my opinion - perhaps most other folks have different situation where
this is untenable making what nice for me miserable for everyone else...

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie