[BlueOnyx:08101] Re: spam email problem

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Mon Aug 15 06:32:25 -05 2011

Hi Mark,

We use the Spam/AV package from Solarspeed for our users. This integrates
well with BO and allows users to set their own preferences and therefore
specify how much spam they will take.

However, I think that you will always have trouble with email that is sent
from a server without a PTR record if that's what you mean.

Regards

Jeffrey

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:33:00 +0100, "Mark McGavin"  wrote:  Hi    I wonder
if anyone can advise. Some of my users are getting bombarded with virus
laden spam. I am getting hundreds a day myself.   Using the blacklists
available with blue onyx plays havoc with legitimate email from dynamic
ips and web mail.   what can i use to reduce/block/filter this spam/ virus
laden email without intefering with legitimate mail please.   Regards Mark