[BlueOnyx:08113] Re: Logfiles

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Aug 15 14:48:20 -05 2011

Hi David,

> I'm having problem with the new 5107R after yum upgrade to 6.1
>
> When I login threw GUI and go to Server Management > Security > Logfiles
>
> And access any log I get Internet Explorer cannot display this page.

Oh, that is a nice catch! I just tested it. It doesn't work in IE and Firefox
and probably not at all in any browser. Instead I get this in
/var/log/admserv/adm_error:

[Mon Aug 15 15:42:14 2011] [notice] child pid 5390 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)

Weird. This used to work before the 6.1 updates. I'll check it out and will
publish a fix once I have an idea what's wrong.

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated!