[BlueOnyx:08131] Re: 5107R-SL-6.1 Virtual Machines...

sstahl at gmail.com sstahl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:17:39 -05 2011

I havn't tried 5106R on my development hardware yet so I want to rule out
that the hardware is the culprit. Still it seems strange since I've run BO
and BQ on pretty low end machines without such a problem, albeit they were
slow.

Our ESX platform uses pretty high end Intel modular servers with 15k drives
so speed is not an issue. My devel stuff is only dual core PC desktops with
SATA.

Again many thanks,

Scott.