[BlueOnyx:08139] Re: BlueOnyx-5107R-SL-6.1-20110811.iso

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Aug 18 06:39:13 -05 2011

Hi Ernie,

> I just downladed BlueOnyx-5107R-SL-6.1-20110811.iso set up a a new machine
> under Proxmox/KVM, 80GB virtual drivem 2GB RAM, E1000 NIC, did the BlyOnyx
> install and let it do the Yum updates.
>
> I added a vsite which took ages, like 15min, the site is visible in
> /home/sites/ but doesn't appear in the GUI, the Virtual Site list is
> totally empty.
>
> Any ideas why this is happening?

Why push a square peg through a round hole? There is an OpenVZ OS template on
the BlueOnyx download page. It'll also work fine on that virtualization
contraption, although you may have to rename the OS template after download. I
thinkthey have a weird requirement about how OS templates must be named to
work on their stuff.