[BlueOnyx:08148] Re: BlueOnyx-5107R-SL-6.1-20110811.iso

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Aug 18 18:12:37 -05 2011

Hi Scott, hi Ernie,

> Yeah.  This error appears in the /var/log/messages when CCed is called
> to add a new site.  Definitely a problem with the kernel and glibc.
> Maybe a updated kernel or glibc will fix this?  Hopefully we don't
> have to wait for that.

This is just a shot into the blue, as I don't have access to any 5107R with
that problem. The dedicated 5107R and the VPS's with 5107R that I run all run
fine.

But I just rebuilt cce-client and cce-server RPMs on a fully updated SL6.1 box
and submitted them to the 5107R YUM repository. Maybe that fixes things, but
possibly not. At least it's worth a try. So please do a "yum update", grab the
cce-* updates and report back how it behaves.