[BlueOnyx:08247] Re: Vacation Message Times

Rickard Osser rickard.osser at bluapp.com
Thu Aug 25 07:07:39 -05 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-24 at 22:46 -0700, Michael Aronoff wrote:

> What is the deal with the new vacation message times?
>
> I tried to set a vacation message this morning to start at 9am and end
> today at 5pm. I enabled and saved. I then went back in to check and it
> had changed on its own to start at 4pm and end at midnight.
>
> I checked my time setting for the server and it is correct. Is there
> an explanation as to how these times work?

Hi Michael,

could you please post the log from /var/log/messages connected to saving
the data?
If nothing is saved in CODB it will use "NOW()" as the base for the
dates. It is all based on unixtime which shouldn't
give any problems. Could you please check and post what hwclock and date
tells you as well?

Thanks in advance,
Rickard

Bluapp AB