[BlueOnyx:08292] Re: Two new errors possibly due to recent updates

Jason Ozin bluequartz at ozin.com
Mon Aug 29 10:01:54 -05 2011

Thanks Michael, but:

>> 2. Active Monitor seems to be misbehaving. Every 15 mins we are seeing
>> the following blank type message:

> That was fixed in an update from last week. The constructor ...
> /usr/sausalito/constructor/base/raid/checkAM.pl
> ... has been modified to automatically disable RAID monitoring if
base-raid is installed on a system without software RAID.

Are you saying that it moves Disk Integrity to "Components Not Monitored" or
that it ignores the state of Disk Integrity  if no RAID? If the later then
it is not working for me as even with the latest updates I still get the
alerts.

Regards
Jason Ozin