Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Aug 30 02:38:48 -05 2011

Hi Rickard,

> I'll check but I suppose an extra directive to PHP with correct timezone
> will actually fix the problem.

Probably, but the timezone stuff in PHP-5.3 is a mess.

We could fetch the System's configured timezone out of "System" . "Time" and
could then use something like this in the scripts that use timezone relevant
operations:

	date_default_timezone_set($Time['timeZone']);

Or it could go into ServerScriptHelper.php directly, but then you'd need to be
really careful where you stuff it into there. If it's too far up, then it
doesn't fetch the whole array of objects - just the bare metal structure.