[BlueOnyx:06437] Re: No postmaster emails fails to pass RFC's

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Tue Feb 1 21:05:35 -05 2011

Postmaster is, for the FQD of the server.  In /etc/mail/aliases:

aliases:mailer-daemon:  postmaster
aliases:postmaster:     root
aliases:#info:          postmaster
aliases:#marketing:     postmaster
aliases:#sales:         postmaster
aliases:#support:       postmaster

I have info, marketing, sales and support commented out so each email
address is available as an alias to the vsite.  Postermaster is properly
pointed to root, which points to admin.

Someone mentioned editing the virtusertable, as I added some on my old BQ
box, but doesn't that get re-written when you add/edit another user?