[BlueOnyx:06505] Re: OWM and Spam

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Tue Feb 15 15:06:12 -05 2011

Ken, I have bl and zen, but no others.  Do any of the ones you recommend block dynamic IP addresses, such as my assigned cable IP from sending mail?  I know with authentication, the server will take the mail, but some of the RBLs that block dynamic IPs wouldn't accept the mail based on that.

It also looks like you are hacking sendmail.cf directly.  I thought we were supposed to make changes in sendmail.mc and remake the file?  Won't the hand changes get lost?