[BlueOnyx:06527] Web queries from localhost

Alan Kline alan at snugglebunny.us
Fri Feb 18 17:00:24 -05 2011

Since my new BX box was set up a few weeks ago, I've noticed that every
15 minutes, localhost will send a HEAD request to the main (actually,
the only) site on the server. I don't recall seeing that before, and I
don't think it's anything to worry about, but I thought I'd ask.

I also see aborted login attempts via pop3 and imap every 15 minutes as
well.

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on why I'm seeing these...

tia...
Alan