[BlueOnyx:06394] error docs on subdomains

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Jan 25 22:49:08 -05 2011

It's just been brought to my attention that error documents on
subdomains don't appear to be working.

We have a customer that has loaded up his custom 404-file-not-found.html
but if you browse to a non-existent file in that subdomain, all you get
is the stock BlueOnyx 404.

Has the implementation changed?  What should I tell the customer so that
his error documents will function?  (They worked when he was on
BlueQuartz, which of course has a different subdomain implementation).

Thanks!
--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services