[BlueOnyx:06421] Re: Unlimited disk space

Jon McCauley jon at ontarioweb.ca
Sun Jan 30 14:33:55 -05 2011

On 1/30/2011 2:04 PM, Jason Ozin wrote:

> The six latest sites I have added to my BO box are all showing
> UNLIMITED as disk space when looking as the Disk Usage/Sites page.
>
> Restarting HTTPD has no effect but going in to each site and altering
> the maximum space fixes the issue.
>
> Anyone any ideas what may have broken here?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> *Jason Ozin*

This problem existed on the BQ, I am surprised it is not fixed on BO but
what I do is

run this two commands as "root" from SSH:

     /usr/sausalito/sbin/disk_restorequotas.pl
     /usr/sbin/swatch

Then check under "Active Monitor" / "Disk Usage" that no sites or users are
over their allocated disk quota

Best Regards, Jon McCauley